This is an overall shot...
Yes I love magnets. ;-) LOL
Here is the top of the left door, it has a lot of magnets that my parents have brought me back from their vacations...
Here are some closer shots of the right door, it has a LOT of cat magnets!!! I turn 40 tomorrow, so I have had a lot of years of collecting. LOL
Here are some that are on the side of the fridge....
That is just a small part of my collection. I love collecting magnets because they are small, portable, and show people part of your personality.
Do you have magnets on your fridge, or are you one of those people who have none, and think it clutters up your fridge? *gasp* LOL
You can join the Photo Hunt here....http://tnchick.com/





7 comments:
What a great idea. You certainly do have a colorful fridge.
I LOVE your photo hunt! And your magnet collection.
Very colorful fridge, cute idea. Congratulations on turning 40! I did that this year too! :) Many more magnets to come. :)
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a blessed day.
Wow great pics! And belated Happy Birthday to you!!!
I have fridge magnets of the places that I've visited, love them for the same reasons you do! =D
Great take on the theme! My fridge is covered and colorful too but I didn't think about taking a picture of it. Nice job!
Oh my! And my DH thinks I have too many, LOL! LOVE it! Looks 'neat' and organized!
Thanks for visiting too!
Thanks for all the comments! A couple of my favorite magnets are on the side of my fridge, they are ones my grandparents used to make and sell at flea markets back in the 70's.
I had them in my "Hope Chest" (or "Hopeless Chest" as my brothers called it LOL) for about 20 years and they are the first magnets I put on my fridge! I guess they started my collection! :-)
Post a Comment