Random thoughts from a dreamer...
I decided to use wrinkles I found in nature. :-)
wonderful wrinkly nature photos
Great pix!
are those cherries? looks tasty! great catch! happy photo hunting
The berries are so colourful!I played too :)
I love your pics and if you have any more you'd like to send, I will hang them in my new house along with the two you've already sent. I love the black and whites, but they're all great!
Those are very nice!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wonderful wrinkly nature photos
Great pix!
are those cherries? looks tasty! great catch! happy photo hunting
The berries are so colourful!
I played too :)
I love your pics and if you have any more you'd like to send, I will hang them in my new house along with the two you've already sent. I love the black and whites, but they're all great!
Those are very nice!
Post a Comment