Friday, October 10, 2008

Photo Hunt *lazy*

This week the theme for Photo Hunters is LAZY. The first thing that came to mind was my lazy kitties. LOL







Here is Tiger Lily giving a whole new meaning to lazy. ;-)





Here is my sweet Sassy who passed away last year. She always had to have her pillow when she got lazy and needed a nap. LOL




Here is Tinkerbell, she is the newest addition to my collection of lazy cats! ;-)


You can play along with Photo Hunters here....

http://tnchick.com/

Hope you all have a great weekend!


8 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh I LOVE your cat photos! They are SO good. :)

Gypsy at heart said...

Cats and lazy seem to be synomymous....Thses exude affection....

Anonymous said...

Yes cats are great example of laziness.see mine thanks..

Rebecca Mecomber said...

HAHA! Oh my gosh that first photo is so funny! I never have a camera ready when my cats do that stuff...

I did Photo Hunters today, too! If you have time, pay me a visit and leave your link. :)
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-lazy/

Brine Queen said...

That first photo is great. To lazy to get up to stretch!

Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy C. said...

Oh LOL - that first one is a hoot, they are cute. :) Thanks for stopping by today.

Minding Spot said...

How adorable !!! And Tinkerbell just makes me sleepy :) Great Pics Missy!!

Hugs, Wendy

Tracey said...

OMG, those cats are adorable!!!! I want to pet them:)

Also, you've been tagged! Go see http://sexypineapple.blogspot.com/